- Dear Rino, Sam and everyone at Panorama Music, Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special. From the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the reception, the music could not have been more perfect. We had so much fun dancing during the party and you created the exact mood we were looking for. During the ceremony the violin was absolutely beautiful and the piano at the cocktail hour created a very elegant feel. Thank you again for all you did to make our day so memorable. Leslie and Ryan Maizel
- Dear Rino,
I just wanted to drop a quick note of thanks. The two things that make a party are the music and the food. We hit a home run with both! Everyone had such a great time and the dance floor was never empty. We have gotten feedback from young and old about how wonderful your band was. The violin soloist was phenomenal and so many people commented on him....I'm glad Mark suggested it. Most important, Gabrielle and her friends had a ball.
Thank you and all the Panorama members for creating such a great evening.
Sincerely, Tracy Salerno
- Dear Shari, Rino and crew, How can we ever thank you enough for making Heather and Vic's wedding truly their "Happily Ever After." You all totally out did yourselves. Thanks again to all. Diane and Ken Muso
- " What a party MAPTA had this past Tuesday at the Essex House in NYC. It was all so perfect. Kudos to Jeanne for finding and hiring Panorama Music. They were sensational. We danced our feet off to their phenomenal sounds." "The band was outstanding. Panorama Music should be the band of the travel industry." MAPTA (Metropolitan Association of Professional Travel Agents) News Letter
- Rino, Thanks to you and your team for making our wedding so special. The music was fabulous, we all had a ball. Dianne and Nicholas Rummell
- "I had such a wonderful time this past Sunday. Your band was outstanding and your soloist spectacular. You guys were great! Hope I didn’t foul anything up by attempting to sing along." Congressman Bill Pascrell, United States House of Representatives
- To everyone at Panorama Music,
We were simply ecstatic with how you performed at our daughter's wedding on August 26, 2007. Everything was just perfect from your violinist playing during the cocktail hour to the top quality vocals and music provided for our dancing and listening pleasure. Our daughter had studied the violin so we especially enjoyed the selections of the violin soloist during dinner. It all was simply beautiful. Everyone commented on how delighted they were with the music throughout the wedding. The volume was perfect- everyone could hear the music without it drowning out conversation at the tables. That added to the pleasure of the evening.
We thank you very much for making our daughter's wedding so memorable. We appreciate that the music is such an important part of how well our guests enjoyed themselves. You have our highest recommendation and you can be sure when our second daughter gets married you will be called upon to provide us with another magical event!
Sincerely, Margaret and Patrick Condon
- To Rino and all at Panorama Music, Thank you for your outstanding performance at our parents 50th Anniversary. We could not have been more pleased. All of our guests raved about your performance. Thank you so much for making the party such a success. Doug and Gary Givin,
- Richard and I want to thank you for the wonderful evening you gave us. You promised that you would do a great job, but actually did beyond great. From the music during the cocktail hour to the beautiful pieces durin our entree' to the dance music all night long, you were the best we have ever heard. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Jeanette Fossati
- We just wanted to thank you so much for providing the entertainment at our wedding. You guys were absolutely fantastic ! We have received so many compliments regarding the band that evening. We also appreciate all of your suggestions, guidance and support as well as your patience. We look foward to continuing our relationship with you in our future events. Alka Shah and Anthony Strippoli
- Dear Rino, I just wanted to say a quick thank you for helping to create a wonderful party. The Romantica Yacht looked beautiful and it was smooth sailing all the way with your wonderful music. I received many calls over the past two days and everyone had only good things to say. It was a pleasure to be able to work with you and the rest of the band once again! Tracy Salerno
- Dear Rino and Shari, We just wanted to thank you for the outstanding job you did at our wedding! Everyone complimented us on the band. We loved the music and we really danced all night long. Everyone had a great time! Please thank the entire band for us. Love, Maria and John Devico
- Dear Rino, To you and Panorama Music, many many thanks for the beautiful evening last Saturday at the Rainbow Room. Your music truly made the night special. Grazie! Eugenio Magnani, Director Italian Tourist Board North America
- Dear Rino Shari and the band, Sergio and I would like to thank you all for the amazing job you did for us. You truly made it magical for us. We thank you for all your hard work. Your voices are so beautiful together, we felt like we were gliding on the dance floor when you were singing. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts. With all our love, Jessica and Sergio Tristaino
- "Dear Rino, Thank you again for making our daughter, Andrea's wedding a success. Everyone said it was the best band they ever heard. As soon as we learned of their intentions to marry we knew we wanted you to play at the wedding. We wanted the best and we got it. Thank you again together with all the other members of the band. Fondly, Catherine and George Malone
- "Our guests can’t stop talking about how great the band was. Thank you for keeping our reception lively. You guys played great music. We especially loved the classical music you played during the cocktail hour. Thank you again for your great advice. An awesome band." Ronnie and Videa Edralin
- "Thank you for making our wedding reception so special. We think you did such a great job. We highly recommend you." George and Denise Powits
- "What can we say. You’re the best! Because of you our wedding was a success. We both want to thank you with all our hearts." Natalie and Larry Altonjy
- "Thanks for a fantastic night. You and all of Panorama really know how to party. Thanks for it all!" Melissa and Nick Colannino
- Dear Rino and the band, Thank you for making our day so perfect and memorable. You have been extremely patient with bridezilla and I want to thank you for that. Love Paul and Vered
- Dear Panorama, Thank you so much for providing the wonderful music for our wedding. People are still talking about how much fun they had. Love, Roseann and Andy Moon
- To All at Panorama Music, Thank you so much for making my parents anniversary party so wonderful. Your participation made the afternoon a huge success! Regards, Sandra Meyer